CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My foot is asleep

Right now I'm at D&D's, and I'm kind of sick? I had a fever [101.3] this morning and a bad headache. Here with Honey and Deuce [dogs we're dog-sitting, for those of you not in the know *couch cough* Abbey *cough cough*]. They get in fights a lot now, apparently, so the house is split into 2 sections, and one side is Honey's and one side is Deuce's. With like, gates and stuff.

Tomorrow we're going to look at the puppies! So can't wait. I deff wish my camera was working so I could take pictures.
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

o btw i do know the band metro station.... i just didn't know them lke i've heard their songs and stuff

Anonymous said...

Feel better Alana!!!!!!♥♥♥☺

Anonymous said...

FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!