CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pakistani Government??

In the car, with Mom, driving home from school. Mom was sick today, so she picked me up early. The day today was so-so. Hight of the day was probably English. We're doing poetry, so our teacher has us go through newspapers and take out words that mean something to us. And let me tell you, a lot of weird stuff means something to us. There was 'Once Jailed Nun Dies at 94' 'drug use' 'terminal illness' and a lot more. Not of these were mine though. They were Senora Betsy Boo Efrons. She's amazing.
Spanish-I couldn't move all class because my tights are all ripped.
Computer-I did a computer program almost ALL BY MYSELF!! But it didn't work. It sits there and beeps. Abbey has the same one, and hers moves just fine. But Raquel and I really have no idea what we're doing anyway, so how are we suppoded to know how to fix it?
Science-Worked on our little body systems thing all class. Amy, Ashley, Raquel, and I have endocrine. Great, huh??
Other than that, nothing much happened. Can't wait until tomorrow, for Cabaret, and My Name Is Earl, and the newest Ugly Betty!! Then we have no school Friday or Monday.
Happy happy happy!!
<333

3 comments:

Mamma Stella said...

Happy Happy Hi Alana just wanted to say HI

Cia Ciao Cara

Anonymous said...

Alana your presentation for science should be interesting to say the least .....

♥ly

Anonymous said...

in a friend way!!!!