CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 03, 2008

No more robotics!!

That's right, no more!! Not until next year anyway... Gag. I hate robotics. Fer sure.
So we had our robotics showing today and our robot broke when Maddie and Maggie were carring it down. I don't know what really happened because I was holding the door for Sister P. But anyway, I had to run all the way up 3 floors with Ellie to get directions so Mary could help us build it again. Only it turns out that the directions had been thrown away so I had to go through the trash. [Ew, right? Ellie was like "Ew, there's gum in there!!"] But it was all awesome, so yeah. It was good. Kinda boring, but good.
And now, pictures!!
Robotics just spreads the love. At least for Jes.
Or...Maybe not...Kaycee obviously is having a hard time dealing with Amy getting attacked.
Pretty little blue hat
There's so much excitement, Jes loses her pants.
Lizzie obviously has big things planned now that robotics is over.
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg alana! luv this post!! i totally remember evrythingg! luv the pic of jes with "no pants". lmao. so happy that robotics is overr! fer sure!

Belle ♥ said...

Hey Ellie, I warned you that you would hate it. Fab that you see what I'm saying now. Love love love that picture. Oh em gee Jes was like "Ahh I love it!!" But how could you not??