CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I ♥ robotics

That sentence is a lie. A dirty rotten lie. Anyone who actually does robotics knows this. Even Camille, who's a senior, I think, was in the middle school today and told Lizzie and I that she hated it too. So here's what happened:
-Wore one of Lizzie's shoes all day, and she wore one of mine all day
-Stole gum from Taylor. Apparently, it's piña colada flavored
-Wrapped our pretty princess
-Made Lizzie's quarterback anorexic
-Finished our rising thing!
-Made a ducky-sun
-Sang Taylor the Latte Boy with Ashley
-Burned my fingers with Ellie
-Ate most of Bob's ice beakers
-Lizzie kicked my own shoe at me
-[But no one did any actual work]
And then there was the fahbulous Ellie Locker Trick. Macy told her that she was going to have to swich her locker to upstairs because a new girl was transfering and needed a locker. And Ellie just like, filpped out. Like, I'm not even kidding. And at this point I was like "Why Ellie? Why not someone no one likes, like Taylor?" Totally joking about that, Taylor is ah-may-zing. So I offered to share with her. But she totally thought it was real, even thought its and April Fools Day and it was Macy. She was really mad when Macy told her though and now she's planning revenge on me. On the celly with her right now.
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! all this is so totally true!! you and macy and maggie were all like against me! y me!! that was like so unfair! well...i have to admit..u guyz did get me good! and i did get revenge on macy and maggie...but ur lucky im not gettingg revenge on u alana!! but i just gotta say that i LOVED this post!

xoxo-
bob/ellie/dexter/caroline

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh! so true! love the comment bob! v.v. funny trick. so gullible bob/ellie/dexter/caroline.
♥♥♥♥
Steph with a PH
<333