CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Pshhhh

Hm. Well, today was....... More robotics. It really is just...... Yeah.
-Ashley sang Alicia Keys
-I was treated like a dog
-Ellie and I acted like outlaws
-Ellie and I had shots
-I burned myself again
-I painted my finger a dirty-green-dirt color because I was bored
-Laura came back, so I didn't have to help Lizzie
-1/2 a day left. Uh-oh.
Nothing much else happened today. Science was horrible, no surprise there. English was had a wonderful class, because we're ah-may-zing that way.
Pictures from yesterday!! Cute, fer sure.
Lizzie's surprisingly cute plaid shoes. ♥
Abbey's cute flower shoes!
Raquel's cherry flats. Ah-dorable.

You know you love Lizzie's fahbulous musical!
xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the martians love ur blog!!!