CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Blech

I so did not want to go back to school today. You know, after having a week off, who does??
In the library right now with Kathleen, Emily, and Victoria and we're not doing much. I'm here until 5:30, just like usual. Maggie's here today though, for cabaret practice. Cabaret is on Thursday and I'm sooo exited!! There's going to be stuff from Rent and singing nuns. It's going to be so great!! Fer sure.
Not much happened today though. The only thing I can remember was in computer when I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom:
Me- Can I use the loo?
Her- What? [Looks very confused]
Me- Can I, um, go to the bathroom?
Her- Oh. Yeah sure, go ahead.
I totally look like I have a bunch of zits on my face from the mosquito bites. It really looks bad. Mae.
Anyway, I really want to go like go for a stroll so I think I will. Except for the fact that Victoria and I just noticed 4 very suspicious men lurking outside watching the softball team. So, on second thought, maybe I'll stay inside.
xoxo

0 comments: