CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 05, 2008

<3

FDD last night was so much fun. A lot of people didn't go, but a lot of people did too so it was ah-may-zing. Sadly I can't give you pictures yet because I'm at Dad's [Happy Birthday Dad] but maybe tomorrow once I get home. But it was fahbulous and we had a brilliant time.  Every ones dress was v. v. pretty and every one's hair was just great. Shoes were cute too, but you knew that everyone was going to take them off anyway. They played the usually generic dance songs, Cotton Eye Joe, Cha Cha Slide, Macerana, Spice Girls, and they played like 5 new songs, 1 of which were the Johnson brothers, and they played a total of 0 of the songs I requested. It's not like they were 'bad' or anything. Fer sure updating with pictures tomorrow!!

Here at Dad's and gave him his prezzie and he loves it. [The Regina Spektor cd that he bought me over a year ago.] It's raining like mad here, and it's driving me crazy. Kind of in a mopey mood anyway though. So...possible update later?? Maybe.
xoxo

4 comments:

Frenche said...

ALANA! I LOVE YOUR BLOG. HOWEVER i am very suprised & hurt that you didnt mention me singing to you. I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONE OF THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT.!

And yes the music did suck.

alot

-french

Belle ♥ said...

Oh em gee Frenche that was ah-may-zing. Can't believe I forgot. That was fer sure a highlight of the night. You know, right up there with Ashley's 'Low' dance. And the guy flipping the other guys off.

ellie said...

Hi, hope you have some fun this weekend. Not sure how I'd feel if I heard Cotton Eyed Joe.

Mamma Stella said...

OMG..You are so right the music did suck...except for when they played the Johnson Brothers.LOL :)