CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 07, 2008

Here at school

So I'm at school and Mariela and her friend who's name I can never remember [Jordana] are next to me fighting over some thing that's usually $4,000, only it's not because some newbie is selling it. And I'm looking out the window and I can see the field and all the lacrosse players and occasionally a few on the track players run by. Bob just left and I think I got her in trouble, but I'm not sure. [By the way, in case you were wondering, Bob isn't a tranny.] I still have like an hour and a half until Mom comes, maybe more. The library closes in three minutes. Gag me with a spoon.
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what happened that ispired ur post yesterday??

Anonymous said...

btw, that was me, elise