CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's like a soap opera, only better

Kay, so I'm at Nana's right now, doing my daily blog post, and I'm dong another one late, and it's going to be fabulous!!
Homeroom- Stephadodle [that's her real name, I swear!!] got shots yesterday, so everyone was poking her arm, and then she would scream. I felt bad, and did not poke her, but gave her a hug.
History- Ummmm....we read all class. Kinda boring.
Religion- OMG I LOVE THE EASTER BUNNY! Yay!! Okay so there as some seriously funny stuff going on in Religion toay!! Here's what happened:
Me: [Reading Bible] So the fruit of [insert holy word here]--
Sister P: [She loves cutting people off.] And what is the fruit of [same holy word here]?
Elizah: [To me] Peaches.
Me: [To Elizah] Peaches?
Elizah: Why not? I like peaches.
Sister P: No! Not peaches! Julia, do they mean by fruit?
Julia: Uhhh... doing good deeds?
Sister P: Right!! Hannah, read verse 17.
[While Hannah is reading]
Eizah: I think doing good deeds is a vegetable...
Me: I love that!! It's so a vegetable!!
Lunch- Lunch was such a modern day soap opera mixed with like a bad mean girls remake, mixed with bad comebacks, Alica Keys, all the bad American Idol auditions combined and Lizzie, all crazy on her bagel w/ cream cheese. You can't get much better than that!
Mathy- We started measurements. Blahh.
Study- Luckily, 5 of us [Me, Laura, Lizzie, Amy, Emily] went to the library. We saw a book about a girl who always wanted to be a guy so she becomes one named, like, Gary or something. It's really weird. And called Parrotfish. What kind of name is that??
xoxo...My fabulous picture post will come wayy later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fruit? Fruit of what? Loins? Were loins mentioned?? Oh wait, that was LOOM, fruit of the loom.

So the fruits are... well, undies.

xox

Anonymous said...

loooove it

Belle ♥ said...

mhm you know you do!!