CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 03, 2008

¿Adivina quien va a España en el año próximo?

OHMIGOD OHMIGOD YOU GUYS!!
In case you can't read the title, it translates too 'Guess who's going to Spain next year?'
!!!
I am so exited!
So next April vacation I'm going to Spain [Not this one, this one's Italy, in 2009].
So convince your parents to let you come too!
I better learn how to say all my Italian phrases in Spanish too!
Here's my list of Spanish words: [Not all, just the one's I'll need]
How much? - ¿Cuanto?
Witch- Brujita
Stinky- Olloroso
How cheap you are!-¡Que tacano eres!
Pancakes- Panqueques [Hey, you never know when you'll want a pancake, okay??]
Skunk- Moleta
Hobo- Vaga bundo
MUFFINS!- Bollo/Molleto
Fart- Echar un pedo [Nice, huh?]
Slug-Barboza
White Wine!- Vino blanco
Sugar- Azucar
I'll kill her!- La matare
Ugly- Feo
Want to know a secret? I learned every single one of those words in Spanish class. [She also told us how to say bra last year, but I forgot.]
So excited!
xoxo
[I'll add more words as I find them.]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about hola and como estas?
hav fun