CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 08, 2008

Contacts: They're like dentures for your eyes!

Homeroom- Helped Steph find her Spanish book on top of the lockers. We also made up a word of the day- Stoodle: An exclamation of surprise: Oh stoodle!!
Spanish- We went over words. Blah.
Computer- Finished Photoshop pictures. Amy gave me copies of her pictures 'Cory Worthington' and 'Wild Aussie' and Lizzie gave me a picture of hers '[Poop] Water'
Lunch- People need to get their own money. God.
Science- Hard hard hard test! 7 pages, 51 questions. Like an exam.
English- I just kinda lost it then. I finished my book so I was reading Lizzie's. And sitting all weird with Laura and Megan.
Dance tonight...fab right?
xoxoxo
Peacock or Elephant??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

contacts are awesome! what r dentures?