CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Right now

I'm at D&D's and they don't have any tea, and that is greatly upsetting. So anyway, we're just chilling, and Maggie is on the floor chewing on her little bone thing. I just told her she has a big head, which she does, but in the cutest possible way.

Party wasn't that, I always think it will be because there is no one my age, but it was fine. So now we're here and I'm kind of wondering if we have any popsicles, because I was just e-mailing Elise about them [Feel better soon Elise!!] so I am going to check.
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to bad i can't send you any, i'm getting kind of sick of them...actually, i think i'll go have one...

Belle ♥ said...

hahaha we just bought some today, so I'm good.