CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stephie's House Today

Ohmigawd. Well, there is only so much you can say about Steph's house today. I mean finding out about her boyfriend??
WOW!! Shocker, right? Yes, yes, I know. Among the other things that happened were these:
We tried to made Steph a new sn [believe me she needs one!!]
We stalked a turkey.
We saw a DeLorean and an unmarked cop car.
We listened to Dora sing a happy song.
I totally cheated at Life, but somehow Steph still won.
We updated Steph's blog like 7 times.
Steph broke my cookie!!
Mhm. It was just so fab, you don't believe it.
xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ug, I hate to be old and not know stuff...but what is an "sn" and why does Steph need one???

sigh

annonypus

Anonymous said...

did u have school today?? what was her sn that you needed to change so badly??

Belle ♥ said...

Sn is a screen name, and Steph needed a new one because she has some pretty bad ones, and she would kill me if I put them on here. Sorry. No we didn't have school, because it is Feb vacation! And you're not old.

And its spelled 'annonypuss'.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update...maybe I need a new sn?

annonypuss

Steph said...

oh, god. the sns.

Steph said...

oh, god. the sns.