CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Project Runway-So Fierce!!

This challenge was so...weird. Come on, just admit it. Designing outfits for Women's Wrestling? Not exactly 'high fashion.' My favorite part of this episode though was when Tim goes 'You have 30 minutes to talk to the divas, then we're going to Spandex House.' I had to rewind it because I was like...Nooooo, he couldn't have said that! But then they go to this place with giant signs that say Spandex House everywhere. I loved it. So much. I also loved the part when Sweet P and Christian arm wrestled and Sweet P's like 'Some on over here you skinny twit!' and then Christian wins and he's like 'I'm a beast you guys, you don't even know!!'
The designs, in the order they were sent off the runway.
Jillian!! She did a good job this challenge, and they didn't spend an over excessive amount of time showing her sewing until the last minute. Her model, Michelle McCool, who Laura totally loves, loved Jillian's outfit though. She said it was totally her, and she would definitely wear it for wrestling.
Chris wins! Come on you guys, you knew he was going to win this. With his previous costume experience and everything. You just knew!! I loved his model, she has fab hair. She was my favorite, but Laura doesn't know who she is. She totally loved the outfit though. But the thing was, when they first saw her she was wearing leopard, then Chris was wearing that leopard shirt he loves so much so it was weird.
Christian!! He was so funny in this challenge. He was like 'I love this outfit more than any outfit I made on this show...that's kinda scary!' But then he was making leather chaps, and he was like trying them on and walking around in them, which I thought was so funny. His model loved them tough. It was FIERCE!
Surprise surprise, guess who hates Rami's? Nina. She was all 'Ohemgee, the color!' Rami's all 'I hated it, but I had to do it to please my client!' Like he's some big saint for doing that. Honestly, It was kinda weird. She was...like Barbie, if Barbie wrestled. [Hey, you never know, Barbie does like, everything!]

Sweet P's model was all about 'robe and reveal' and Sweet P's model was very unhappy with the robe. She thought it was too revealing. It was kind of funny because Sweet P had been like 'If I make her the wrong thing she could body slam me!' But the model wanted everything so tacky. Like with rhinestones and feathers. She was like Maddy from the prom challenge with Christian. Only with less fabric.
The previews at the end of lat week's PR showed Ricky saying 'I could give them pointers on what to do, but why should I?' I guess that really came back to bite him because Ricky is [finally] out!! He didn't cry when he found out. Which was kind of funny, seeing that he cries at everything else. The judges were all 'Well, it's a nice bathing suit.' Which is what Christian said earlier on in the show. And Tim told him 'It's a little Wonder Woman.' I'm just glad he's out though!
xoxo, gossip girl
[And yes I am aware that the final 5 showed their collections at Fashion Week , but I'm not doing any PR posts about that until I find out why there was 5 finalists and not 3. But let me say, some of the designs are amazing.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, how could you wrestle in anyone of those outfits???!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

your right alana i do love Michelle McCool...shes my favorit WWE diva