CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 03, 2008

FCUK is soo cute!!

So it's during the Super Bowl, and I can hear Nana and Dave from upstairs. [Something big must have just happened.] So I'm pretending to get a drink, but I'm really here to tell you about FCUK. No, I didn't just drop a f-bomb and spell it wrong, get your mind out of the gutter.

Juicy dress! I love this it's so pretty-simple-elegant. It comes in other colors too [rose, purple, beige, navy blue] and I think it would be so much fun to wear!! $59.99



This one I love the shape of. I like the scoop neck and 3/4 sleeves and the high waist. I think it's all over adorable, and it comes in purple too! $49.99


So cute! It's all shiny which is cool, and yet it's not too 'Look at me, I'm a stripper!' Well, it could be, but not if you accessorized it right... $299.99



I like this dress. A lot. It's cute and would look good with like a fab pair of shoes. I like this dress, but I kind of don't know why. $159.99

xoxo, I might go back to watching the Super Bowl, but probably not...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you look at dresses instead of watching the Super Bowl????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are such a smaz!!!!! But the Giants won, yay!!!!! (Don't tell Nana I said that though!).

Anonymous said...

AHEM, alana!!!!! I don't see any charitable websites that i suggested on your fab sites list!!!!! U should at least add them SOMEWHERE!!!

Belle ♥ said...

ohemgee everyone here would kill you for saying that about the giants. everyone is in like, a deep depression.

Anonymous said...

even u? well then don't you dare tell them i said that! 19-no!!!!! mom was going ON and ON about how classless of the Pats it was to leave RIGHT after the game and then she spazzed because she thought the commercials were so violent with people killing eachother.

Anonymous said...

thak u for adding freerice. though it took awhile!!!!!!!

Belle ♥ said...

no not me...and thats so yur mom of ur mom.

Greta ♥ said...

i dont care much for the superbowl.....but omg! the dresses are fabby wabby tabby boo!!! lol hehe ^^