CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 01, 2008

Today.

Sucked.
Dad.
Don't call me and tell me not to put that.
Because it mostly did.
Homeroom- People made fun of my voice. I gave Katay her present! Lizzie made me a Twilight shirt, and it is SO cute. I found out we had health, so I ran around frantically to finish my homework. As much as Macy has told me I sound like a smoker and a guy and my voice is weird, she always helps me and thank god.
Health- My number was a negative 3. My eyes were watering so I was like, crying. Mrs Cummings sent me to the nurse, who made me swallow a pill and gave me a breakfast bar. She's pointless. Lizzie was amazed because in the video we watched, the guy was killed when she was one day old. We tried on drunk goggles. Emily's a good drunk. =]
Spanish- I cried some more. Also made some weird noises. Talked about food with Julia.
Lunch- I don't remember. . India commented on how she wished some people would stay away. I agreed.
English- SISTER P SUBBED! I LOVE HER. We didn't really do anything though. I used a lot of tissues.
Study- She made us read for like, an hour. Really unfair. I had to go to the library, but she never told us when we could switch, so I couldn't. I kept putting my head down though. Too tired.
So I kinda used about a million tissues and cried the whole day. A lot of people hugged me. And some people were all, "You sound funny." Or "I think you're sick."
Everyone is so observant.
=]
xxoo

0 comments: