CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'll Be Your Best Kept Secret &+ Your Biggest Mistake

The first two official school days have been just gahh.
Tuesday we had homeroom and that's always fun. Steph and I talked about Fall Out Boy, because Lizzie just gave me one of their CDs and it's really really good. Then we had math first and that just flat out stumped us. Because it takes us a little while to process these things and Mrs. Thompson just goes fast fast fast. I loved when we were doing a problem though, and all of a sudden Abbey goes 'I feel stupid!' Because she's so not, and it was just quite funny. Then we had science with the brandy-new science teacher who's related to Lizzie Bordon and NOT MARRIED. We had to had to figure out what was in an envelope in her class. It wasn't owl pellets, that's fersure. i remember sitting on the floor at lunch. Then we had history with Mrs. V and Abbey and I had an amazing Twilight Moment when we found out the tallest mountain the the US is called Denali, and we were both like 'DENALI? So that's where they come from!' Because the Denali clan are the Cullen's extended family in Twilight. Everyone looked at us like we were crazy, but hey, we are!
It's a pretty mountain!
Then religion. But that was boring.
Today was sort of gross. We had health first period, and my allergies started acting up. Mrs Cummings got all huffy because the topic of a colonoscopy came up? I think she over reaccted. In spanish we learned Senora Teixeira doesn't like bananas. I gave Sister P a hug!! We had to write paragraphs in english, so I wrote about Jas swimming for the very first time! She's a pretty baby.
In study Mariana, Greta, Lizzie and I went to the library and that was pretty fun. Then we had to read. Blahh. On the bus ride home Maggie sang me a song from the Twilight Musical entitled 'I wanna suck her blood.' It's from the very first science class, sang by Edward. It's quite catchy, actually. Then Maggie shot her headband at me and it went out the window. We pretty much started dying laughing.
THANK GODDDD THERE'S A FOUR DAY WEEKEND!
I couldn't handle anything less right now.
xoxoxoxoXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes we r crazy fersure. bananas r gross. i didn't get a hug but i got a pat on the head, and thats WAY BETTER!!!

waaaaaah! :'( i cant incorporate a z in here. o well.

Anonymous said...

whoops sorry the a key didn't work. lol.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT DOG