CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Speak up, speak up, and keep my conscience clear when I wake

All Time Low=amazing. I just wanna say that now.


[From the left, Zack, Jack, Alex, and Rian.]
They really are just fabulous though. I love every song of theirs, fersure. Maybe you remember Dear Maria, Count Me In?

It's a bit old, but who cares? This isn't the official version, it's Alex and maybe Zack? I can't tell , but it's two of them on a tv show and it's still good. And Alex was sick when he sang this. But it's wicked good.

That's their newest single, Poppin' Champagne . It's so amazingly catchy, and I love it. It's the actual music video , it's not live or anything. I love love love it!

That's a song that's not a single, but it's really amazing, called Jasey Rae. It's really good, and the lyrics are fabbydabbydoo, just like always.

This is the acoustic version, which I actually like better than the original. The best part [well, my favorite part, anyway] is 2:12 to 2:34.
It's pretty fly. I love that part.
All Time Low is love.
If you haven't heard any of their songs, and have no idea what I'm talking about, well shame on you. Look them up! What are you waiting for!
[I know this is like, an all video post, but it's too early for anything else.]

0 comments: