CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Todayyyyyyyy

First day of school today. And It was amazing to see every one. We still act exactly the same. I have a stupid bottom locker! I am so asking Mrs V to change that. Amanda wants to change hers too. We got to meet out math teacher [who smiles all creepy], our english teacher [who I liked better than I thought I would], our history teacher [who cranked out her life story. Laura started laughing at me because at one point I just like slammed my head on my hand and and sighed really loud.] and our religion teacher [who could never replace sister P! No one could!].
Have to go back tomorrow.
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really we don't start till the third or something like that IDK!!!!!
~elise~

Anonymous said...

OMFG I MISS MEGAN SO MUCH BVA ISNT BVA WITHOUT HER :(