CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I LOVE YOU JEREMY!!

I just got back from the Paramore concert, and it was so AMAZING!


[From left to right, Josh, Hayley, Zac, and Jeremy]
I went with Auntie Kim and it was sooooooo fun! Paramore was so good, and Hayley had so much energy. She told this story about the last time they were playing here, Jeremy was going to do a flip during 'Pressure', only there was a nail on the floor and he totally tripped and was laying on the ground. Then when she started singing she was like "I LOVE YOU JEREMY!" And then Jeremy did a bunch of flips, and he didn't fall.She was funny fabulous though, they all were, and she kept throwing her hair around [LOVE her hair] and it was just so cool. Her voice is amazing, and they we so good live. We are her new favorite city, as she told us. Which is nice to know. Makes us feel proud :] Here are some pictures! I didn't take them, they're off Photobucket, but that's what she was wearing anyway, and what the set looked like, so you can have an idea.









The opening bands were really good too. Paper Route was fun, they were the first ones on and they played a few lovely little songs. I liked them. Phantom Planet was wicked awesome. The front man, Alex, was really funny. Someone was like "Take your shirt off!" And he was like "I'm not gunna take my shirt off! Take your shirt off! Mine's half off already." Then he jumped into the crowd and Auntie's like "I always wanted to ddo that!" And he was supposed to have a 'spectacular' microphone catch, but it didn't go that well. Phantom Planet was wicked good. The last opening band to play was Jack's Mannequin and they were so absolutely wonderful! The lead vocalist, Andrew, played the piano as well as singing and it was just really cool. All three of them were really good!
But it was so much fun, and they were really good live, and I can't feel my feet, but THAT'S OKAY! Because I had a really brilliant time, and may I just say that, um, fake hair is the bomb? And we love the merch booth? Ahaha so it was really fabulousamazingshiztasticfierce!!
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast -- so glad it was such a good time!
xox

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh i wanna gooooo!

Anonymous said...

We had a BLAST (cept for the whole thing with your feet)!! Next time we wear flats and get into the middle of the crowd ;)

LY
AK