CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 08, 2008

She Has No Sense Of Fun

Candaia is amazing. Let me just state that now. Because it really is. I'm just sad I didn't get a black squirrel. Because Mariana was right, they really are cute.
Monday- I had to get up at like 5:30. I didn't like Monday because we were in the car pretty much all day. We stopped at this underground cavern thing and it was so cold down there. Mum was talking to Gavin and Dave and she was like "She has no sense of fun" referring to me. Well Mum, I happen to have a wonderful sense of fun, but not when its like 50 degrees, and I'm getting dripped on, when you're imitating Bear Grylls, talking about the worst food he's eaten [I really don't need to know about what that part of the goat looks like], and I have to restrain myself from blurting out what the girls team had to eat after they won the shot drinking contest on Shot At Love II in order to win a date with Tila Tequila. But I have a great sense of fun. We kept driving after we left there, and we didn't get to Canadia until about 8-8:30ish. So we went to dinner in one of the restaurants in the hotel. [The view was so pretty from our hotel room! You could see the falls perfectly!] And wrestling was on! [Raw, not Smackdown.] And I felt SO smart because I was talking with G about all these different wrestlers and I was so proud of myself. Not that I actually know a lot about wrestling, but Laura is very educational. So I was incredibly happy with myself and Dave's all "Are you scared yet?" to Mum, so that kinda ruined it. But still!! [Hm. Wrestling is on tonight. I may just watch it.]
Tuesday- Stood in line for a good part of the day. For some thing where you go behind the falls and you get all wet with the water. Then we went on the Maid of the Mist and we got wet on that too. I forget what else we did that day. But it was a wet day. We got wet a lot.
Wednesday- We went to a gift shop. I got some pretty fly boxers. We....I don't remember. We went to a movie in an Imax theater. But it was a movie about Niagara falls. It was less boring than I thought it would be though. We saw fireworks! They were so pretty!
Thursday- We left the hotel at like 10 so we got home at like 11 at night. But along the way we stopped in Cooperstown, which was totally obsessed with baseball. SO Gavin and Dave went to the baseball museum [boring] and Mum and I went out for ice cream. It was so yummy! We talked about William Sledd on the car ride home. So we finally got home and we watched Project Runway, and let me just say, there was some seriously laughable garments on that runway.
Anyway, I'm busy planning a wedding, so I gotta go :]
xxoo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CANADIAAAAAAAA IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!