CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Don't drink that, she's got backwash. Oh yeah? Well, I've got mono.

Today did not start out to be a good day. I didn't really get up until 6:45, and I had to catch the bus at 7, so I was in a mad rush to get ready before then. And I forgot flats! I was so upset. But Steph brought me some, so I didn't get in trouble thank god.
Homeroom- . I was in the computer lab typing stuff most of homeroom, but when I got back Abbey and Chessie gave me this weird High School Musical strawberry-chocolate-pop rocks thing. It was yummy. I also fell on my bum in the hallway because the flats I was wearing were so slippery. I fell like 5 times today, and people laughed at me. But Macy was nice, she helped me up.
Health- We got lollipops! Yum! Raquel said something ridiculously funny, but I can't remember what it was.
Spanish- I wanted to press the panic buton the Sister Perpetua's computer but Abbey told me not to because it would set of the fire alarms, so then I told Raquel I'd give her a dollar if she did it. But then I got scared, so I kept trying to stop her and then Raquel told Emma, and Emma just laughed. And in the end it turned out it wasn't even connected to the computer. It was just taped on. We were very sad.
Lunch- I forget. I talked to India! Ahaha we talked about shoes. I love her. Diondra bought me soda. I gave Erica and Emily little pumpkins. I talked about stuff with Jes. I have no idea.
English- Talked about Australia with Hayley. Talked about wallababies with Rachel. Nothing, really.
Study- On the way to study I kind of shouted to Erica that she was amazing and her birthday is four days after mine and she was all "Yes!" In study I wrote in a bunch of people's planners when my birthday was. Hannah drew a pretty picture in Maggie's. I talked about Twilight with Mariana. =]
Today...wasn't as bad as I thought.
xxoo
310-56

1 comments:

grace & steph said...

alanaa ! that was amazing.