CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Need a ride from the Zoo?

Today.
Homeroom- I was threatened by Mrs. Thompson. I listened to my iPod, and took an AR test. Homeroom just screams excitement.
Study- Um. I laughed at Hannah's book. Greta helped me with my Spanish homework. MARIANA IS READING TWILIGHT! I'm so proud of her! She was like "I think I'm going to fall in love with Edward."

<span class=

Well, duh.
Computer- Edy and Abbey looked at pictures of Kevin's new girlfriend. I showed Katay my tights and was astonished by how pretty Emily's chart was. Computer is exciting.
Lunch- I tried to buy a cupcake, but the stupid high school kid was like "NO." She wasn't nice. Shared my lunch with Chessy, borrowed money from Diondra, stole her fries too, and gave Lizzie my change. The usual.
Spanish- Um, nothing? I honestly don't remember.
English- We took a quiz. And wrote sentences. And then I read my book. About Harry Potter. Who I'm finding quite annoying at the moment.
After school- I had to stay for yearbook, but I couldn't find it. So I found it, which was good, and the whole thing we were basically trying to figure out the yearbook cover. We didn't. Frenche was totally for the one with the tattoos, but everyone else like the blue and brown swirly one. We talked about Sister Perpetua and how much we love her. Because we do! Then once that was over, I was waiting for Maggie to come back from after school theater. It was cold out. Then I went to the library where Kelly interrogated me about Abbey and Jordyn. Which was um, not as entertaining as it sounds. Which isn't very to begin with. I just read until Maggie got out of theater, then we went exploring around the high school, like always, and we both had lollipops! I used her phone, she fell down a toilet, I laughed, she told me suspicious information, I bought her something, she managed to get it for less than the normal price, someone saw us lurking and chased after us.
You know, just like normal.
It was a nice day.
xxoo
308-58

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelly interrogated you? um what?