CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scared

What's scary is when I realize I don't know if I can trust you.
When you get mad at me, and it makes me crazy.
When I'm not sure how to say things, even though I should.
It's scary when you're there and you're not at the same time.
When you have me second guessing myself.
When it feels like you don't care.
It's scary when it feels like you're the Vivienne to my Elle.
The James to my Bella.
The Benny to my Maureen.

What's really scary though, is when I say 'i love you' and you don't say it back.
I don't even want to describe that.

And I can't even begin to.

[ily]

302-63

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh??? who is this 2 ur mom?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know people could take over your Blog.
You've been hijacked!!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

iloveyou alana (: