CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Abbey's Takeoverrrrr!

Hey everyone its Abbey, (or Bobby...) and I have officially taken over Alana's blog for today! Well. Fer right now anyway.... Yea ok so its 1:00 am. So what? I am a rock star! (Sorry. I'm a bit loopy when I'm sleepy.) Right now we're eating orange popsicles!

popsicles Pictures, Images and Photos
How much do you wanna bet Alana will drop hers down her shirt? $20? Good. I'm broke. ANYWAY.... we're just sitting around talking about.... random crap. OH MY GOD. SHE DIDN'T DROP THE POPSICLE DOWN HER SHIRT! I'M SO PROUD! Maggie is slurping her popsicle. Its rather odd.
popsicles Pictures, Images and Photos
I stole about 20 of Alana's CDs. Its just all so fabbydabbydoo! Well I havta go wash off my make-up from the danceeeeee (which, by the way, was SO awful. there were like 7 guys there. like. ew. and one was a total jerk. GOO GOO GA GA TO U TOO!) so byeeez!
popsicles!!!!! Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Alana's Dad,
yes she has officially been hijacked! muahahahahahaha! (not really)
♥Abbey!