CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Doggie Twins!!

School today was boring. We didn't do much. I don't think.
Homeroom- Mrs Nadeau made me take my Tim Gunn shirt off! :[
Science- We played with paper towels and got all wet. Some experiment. Julia carried most of the water back and forth, because she didn't drop it. Ashley and I talked a lot, which some people wern't all that happy about. Hannah kept getting mad at Lizzie for coming over to our group, so she would drag her back over to their table, but Lizzie kept falling on the ground, because she was sitting on my lap and she kept falling off. So Ms Borden kept getting mad at us.
History- OHMIGOD, history was so productive, I finished writing in every page in Lizzie's planner up through the end of the year! So that was good.
Lunch!- Lunch is always fun. Chessie helped me with the rainbow colors! I had Abbey's tea, which was quite yummilicious, it had some thing called 'gensing' or something. I had Froot Loops!
Religion- I don't know. Kayleigh rolled her eyes. I told Julia she could be the next Oprah.
Math- Math test. Boring. Blahh.
xxoo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginsing tea, an old favorite.