CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

I Like To Play With-OW!

HEY THERE YOU CRAZY KIDS!
I'm here! In computer! Abbey just hit herself in the face with her bracelet. Poor baby. Edy is being a sneaky fox! Ahaha fun! We're all kind of crazy, and it's SO COLD with the air conditioning on.
OHMIGOD! Abbey and Edy are doing the Guilty Pleasure dance! I LOVE them!
Anyway. It's last period THANK GOD. But the day seemed to go by really fast, which is good. Hmmm and right now Abbey's reading over my shoulder, which I can't stand, but I'm using my wonderful self restraint not to tell her to stop. She has really good self restraint too.
We haven't done much all afternoon, we had study before this, and we talked anout Edward and Bella. JULIA LIKES JACOB. GRRRRRR. But only because Edward prefers brunettes.
Ahh! Almost time to go!
xxoo
[BYTHEWAY, I'm wearing shoes from Paducah! Where William Sledd is!]

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one...Jacob is awesome and he sounds like more fun than Edward...and oh yeah...there is that whole "he's not going to kill, Bella" thing. Just my input. When do i get book three from someone???

LY
AK

Anonymous said...

Another Jacob fan here -- he actually had something in common with her, and uhm, he's alive. A great asset in a mate.

BTW, I'm totally Leanne and Korto for PR finals. I think Leanne may have the edge. Others, ak, gag, spew, in that order.

xox

Belle ♥ said...

you know what?
i'm being nice and not deleting these comments.
i don't agree.

Anonymous said...

Edward is forever. Jacob is for now. Edward sparkles. Jacob is living fire. Edward is protective. Jacob forces you to kiss him by pretending to committ suicide.

Enough said.

Anonymous said...

hmmm im a bit lost...oh well TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maggie said...

alana you seriously have to update

Maggie said...

alana you seriously have to update

Maggie said...

gawd im such a smazz

Anonymous said...

yeah u do have 2 update!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

who cares if hes alive? he's amazing!

Anonymous said...

jacob's an immature little twit. "let's all threaten suicide to get someone who's engaged to kiss me!" oh yea. great plan.