CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 08, 2008

The Compromising of Integrity, Morality & Principles in Exchange for Money Tour

This concert is love. I need to go. I really want to go for my birthday, because the concert is about two weeks after it, but Mum says I probably can't. Which is really just horrible, because the bands that are going to be there are straight out AMAZING. The people preforming are:
All Time Low [Who, you're probably sick of hearing about, given the fact I talk about them all the time, but hey, they're amazing.]

ALL TIME LOW LARGE BG

The Maine [Who I don't talk about as much, but they're still really fabulous.]

Mayday Parade [Who are so fabbydabbydoo, I don't know where to start.]

And Every Avenue [Who's cd I am buying tonight.]

So, as I'm sure I proved to you, it's absolutely fierce, and amazing, and prettee fabulous.
School :P
xoxo

4 comments:

Maggie said...

i know that all time low isnt a whiney boy band but what about the others.....

Maggie said...

i know that all time low isnt a whiney boy band but what about the others.....

Anonymous said...

OMFG ALANA U HAVE TO COME

Anonymous said...

Nooooo the other ones are so whiny! God! Not every band is yu know :]
&+ omg I know fersure lizzie!