CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

LEGALLY BLONDE [FINALLY]

I saw Legally Blonde of Friday. YOU ARE SO JELLY. And it was really good. And you can trust me on that because I had some REALLY high expectations. And although I still wish it had been Laura Bell Bundy, Becky Gulsvig was really good too.
PICTURES!

"So bride is more....implied!"
Omigod You Guys!
" I have a completely brilliant plan!"

"Anyone know where I can find Criminal Law 101 with Professor Callahan? And Warner Huntington the third?"

"You got a right to be legally blonde!"

"I thank you one and all, the ones who thought I'd fall.Who taught me how to fail, who helped me to prevail!"

I LOVED it.
xxoo

6 comments:

Hayley said...

omg i luv legally blonde! i hope it comes around again so i can see it!
xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

LOVED it! The show was even better than I expected, even though the tall guy ended up in front of me (if you're tall and nod your head back & forth at a stage show, you're driving the person behind you crazy. You should know this).

My only regret? NO hot chocolate after the show! Next time!
xox

Anonymous said...

lol i just saw the movie (finally!!!)
~elise~

Anonymous said...

i have seen u with abbey i followed u i know ur name..................the freaky thig is i know u

Belle ♥ said...

wait....what ? who was that last comment ?

Anonymous said...

its probably camilla.