CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lil Wayne's Mah Dad

TODAY WAS SO FUN!
School- I almost killed Diondra at lunch? But she's okay.
After School- BEST PART OF THE DAY! OMFG SO FLY! Chessie and I matched, after we changed out uniforms. [Well, I guess we matched before too.] We were both wearing Twilight shirts and skinny jeans. Yer way jelly. And we were just kinda wandering around, waiting for Katay to get back from cross country. We found Abbey dearest and then the three of us strolled to the tranquility garden and listened to some *cough cough* lovely songs on Chessy's iPod. Then Chessie called Katay and I [even though I was with her] and left us both truly wonderful messages. So Katay came back from cross country and we got to go to ACT! And it was so much fun! I got to see Sam and Tori, who I haven't seen in forever, and I met a ton of new fabulous people, like Peter and Marco. Ahahaha, Marco's my new best friend. And Chessie was right, his eyes do look like Alex Evans. [Chessie seems to be right about lots of things.] So apparently I'm getting married to him, and um, he licked my arm, which is nice, I suppose. =] But anyway, at ACT they're putting on High School Musical, and they're really really good. Tori and I were totally supporting them. They really were quite fierce!
Anything else that happened? Edy sang me a FABULOUS song about Edward Cullen. Mariana and I were fighting over who loved who more.
It was an AMAZING day.
xxoo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha whod did u decide luvved theother more...i'd been wondering about that....
~elise~
licked ur arm??!!!