CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Alex Gaskarth Makes My Day

So Alex Gaskarth [of All Time Low, duh] in these three videos made my day.












Alex and Paramore at the VMAs! Hayley's giving Gerard Way [of My Chemical Romance] tips about washing his new red hair. Then Josh, Jeremy, Zac, and Taylor, are all pro-vampire, but Hayley's for vampicorns. Which, when you think about it, is pretty fly.












Alex and two members of the Cab discussing what to name Pete Wentz's kid, at the VMAs as well. With rays of sunlight melting them, apparently.












Alex and Jack at Disneyland. Being....Alex and Jack. I love them!
Make your day too?
xxoo
*EDITED TO ADD* I'm not sure why they're so far apart, sahree about that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omfg i was dying when i watched the 1st and 2nd one hahahah ahaha lmsaooo