CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Whoa, Unproductive Much?

So the last few days have been really busy. I haven't updated since Monday. But we haven't really done that much. It hasn't been very productive....
-I LEARNED ABOUT SNAKES!
-Chessie <3 [I dunno if I've written about her yet, she's my new favorite person, she loves Christian and Alex Evans] gave me some VERY helpful job ideas.
-Abbey and I went to the mall and we had a super fun time! Except for when that lady in Sephora pushed me over...Then she let me borrow the Paducah shoes again!
-EVERYONE LOVES COBRA! And they know Guilty Pleasure. [Well, maybe not everyone...]
-People REALLY don't seem to like letting our class go to the bathroom.
-Maggie found a really hot dead dragonfly. He's huge.
-There is suddenly an abundance of crocs. But Diondra, Lindsey and Steph hate them too.
I'm not sure what else.
Dress down day tomorrow!! And it's Friday, thank god!
xxoo

0 comments: