CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yesterday&&Today

So yesterday was fun!! Lizzie's party then Papa's.
Lizzie's- Fahbulous people. We skateboarded. Hannah fell and got a cut [she's okay]. She also ruined Laura's shoes. Greta and Lizzie are fab at Guitar Hero. I drank Dr. Pepper. Deff picture update letter when I can connect my camera.
Update!!
Lizzie takes up smoking. [Shh, don't tell] She's quite horrified as you can see.
Laura is against smoking. Obviously.
Owls are cute. ♥
Greta es muy macho. [Ha! A whole sentence in Spanish!]
Hannah loves skateboarding.
Papa's-Had a duck race, but the ducks got stuck so I had to climb up the waterfall to get them out. Auntie helped. The we talked about Saw movies and such. Then G and I slept over.
And today was ah-may-zing too!! With Dad all day.
Got an iPod touch!! Love it, it's so fierce. Really fab!!
Dad told me that he and Debbie decided that we are getting another dog! A golden, duh, in May or June. I'm so happy!
xoxoXO
[Picture update later, fer sure.]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alana,

I think you can remove that you are currently wanting a 32GB iPod touch!!!!

Love,

Dad

Belle ♥ said...

Deff will Dad. You know it.

Greta ♥ said...

OMG! My butt looks big man! LMAO! xD

Belle ♥ said...

You know you LOVE it Greta!!