CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hmmmm

Right, so I'm here in the library, and I've had such a day. Let me tell you, robotics really wears you out. I have nervous breakdowns, and people get frustrated and people yell, and it's just not good. Quite frustrating, really. So in my group, as you know are Maggie and Maddie. And today Maggie kept getting mad at me because I kept going to help Lizzie, but you know, Laura wasn't here, so she was all alone. So I helped her anyway. The we had Spanish and we read about Frida Kahlo and she is ah-may-zing. The we had computer. So really, nothing much happened today, as you can see.
Still loving my iPod. Everyone was like 'Is that your phone?' And I'd be like 'No, my fahbulous iPod!' So I love it. But YouTube isn't working for some odd reason. Oh well.
Anyway, but now it's almost 3:30 so I'm here for about 2 more hours. And no one else is staying tonight.
I'm deff posting again when I get home. And It's gunna be real deep.
<33

0 comments: