CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ugh

People are terribly hard to work with.
I don't care what you say, they are,
They judge people, they pick favorites, they get mad over the littlest things, they're annoying sometimes, they're mean, they don't listen, they rub things in your face, they aways have to be better than you, and it just doesn't stop.
I'm not saying I'm perfect and that I don't do any of these things, because I'm sure I do.
But ohemgee it's just really frustrating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. That's why you have to choose your friends carefully or you'll get walked all over.

It's even more frustrating when you have the experience to spot people who will act like this and can offer a heads up to other people, but they blow off your advice.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are having this happen, it really is everywhere, too. Even as a working person...ugh...some people are ugly on the outside, some are ugly on the inside, WORSE: Some are both!

hey, anonymous, I resemble that remark...