CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Bowling in the 80's [Well, almost]

My fierce, fabulous and flawless day!
Homeroom-Ellie buys me candy. She's amazing!!
Robotics Meeting [Gag me with a spoon]-I'm with Maggie and Maddie and we are doing Chile! I ♥♥♥ Incas and their bloody hearts.
Study-Library with Amy and Hannah. Saw Maggie, and printed excessively.
Talk in Cafeteria-Um, I think we got in trouble, but I'm not sure because we like, missed the whole thing.
History-Not much here. :]
Bus-Ewwww, conjoined candy tastes so bad!!
Bowling-God, I hate bowling. Lizzie had to practicly drag be up there every time. Had people bowl for me if I didn't feel like it. The music they played here was so bad. And the music videos?? Don't even get me started. Let's just say there was Thriller, and people knew the dance.
Bus back-Texted. iPod. Waved to people. Didn't get flipped off this year.
School-Showed Hannah her blog post, Steph drew pictures of me on the board.
<33333

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thriller, like, Michael Jackson Thriller??

Steph said...

ah, yes. the pretty pictures of you, alana.

oh, and my V key came completely off :)