CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

PR!! [Spoilers]

All right so lets look at our top three!

Rami: I hope my chest hair looks manly enough...

Jillian: I feel like I might explode. But no, no, keep it all in, keep calm...

Christan: This...is...so...FIERCE, not to mention FABULOUS AND FLAWLESS! How's my hair??

[Aww, group hug!!]

Victoria Beckham: Ohmigosh.

Victoria: This?

Victoria: Is so fierce!!


Michael: Nina! Nina! Victoria just said 'fierce'! It's so Christian!!

Nina: Oh god, Michael your so childish. I mean just look at it. That thing has fierce all over it.

Heidi: Okay guys, lets do this thing. Jillian, you're out, and the winner is....





[CAN YOU SAY OHMIGAWD?]


Christian: Ohmigosh, this is so great! I just won Project Runway!! And now I'm celebrating with Heidi Klum and her fierce shoes!

Heidi: you're kind of short. I have to bend down to hug you.

Christian: Could you shut up and smile?


Christian: Who's short now? That's right, I'm amazing.


Tim: CHRISTIAN! You did it! I'm so proud of you! Can you belive it?

Christian: Yes Tim! I can, and it's amazing!

Oh, and look at this. It's like a PR Season 4 myth. Only it's true!

She's smiling! VictorYA is smiling! She has emotions! She's not a robot! Hooray!

So I'll be back with actual collection pictures later, maybe tomorrow.

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it. love pr. love you

Anonymous said...

Great post--Beckham looks like her head might snap off. Which would have been fierce.
Xox