CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Today!

The Christmas Carrol at school today was really good. I liked it a lot. Maggie, and Leena and other people were in it and they all did a fabulous job! It was fun, you know, checking out people eyebrows, seeing who had a British accent and who didn't, noticing the acne on the turkey...[That would be Taylor!]
This is my Christmas Tree! Isn't it pretty! Its all lit up and it this pretty spot in out living room.
Look at the tree! What a beautiful tree!


And this is my favorite toy from the Island of Misfit Toys! I never got what was wrong with him, I mean, he's extremely cute!
Ta-ta for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, totally cute. Its snowing again and our last snow is a layer of ice, so it's awesome cuz you can slide down hills and not be able to climb back up. Praying for a snow day tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous tree! mine isnt up yet. boo-hoo! um that animal thing looks like ithas chicken pox....

pray 4 jon lester and jacoby ellsbury

Anonymous said...

I WANT SNOW SO BAD!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and what was wrong with the doll?? Nothing, right? And what was the Jack in the Box's name?

And didn't you tell me you have a secret crush on Ukon Cornelius??

Belle ♥ said...

whos ukon cornelius?