CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

FINALLY!!!

The is finally SNOW! I highly doubt it was enough to catch up to Wisconsin yet but, hey it was enough to get us out of school at 12:30!! Everyone was FLIPPING OUT we were so happy! We didn't have lunch so we all went to buy food before health and be were all eating unhealthy food there. It was really funny. In science I kept getting up and pretending to look for tissues so I could look out the window to see how much snow we had. Then I would jump around and be like 'YEAH!!' The downside is that it took us like two hours to get home on the bus! It was very stressful. Hehe!
So, on the SciFi channel the other day, they showed this three part thing called Tin Man. It's like, this 'what if' sort of modern day play on The Wizard of Oz. Let me tell you right now, it's addictive. It's six hours long because they spread it out for four days and I watched about 4 hours straight of it until mom was like 'STOP!' I really like it, I can't wait to see the rest.
Tonight is the last night and then...major crackdown for exams EVEN THOUGH there is snow outside. Mae.
xoxo
Snaps for me!! I give people socks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well then can I have some socks? I couldn't find a pair this morning!

Belle ♥ said...

Oh I'm sorry about that. I can never find pants. I should buy some more. Yeah!