CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Today I did...

...absolutely nothing at all. Well, I watched TV, I guess. Gilmore Girls, which I can see why Leena and Ashley love and Scrubs, which is strangely addictive. Then we watched Bones.

Given the fact that I did nothing all day here are some cute shirts that you need to see!
Mhm, it's true!
I love Jack. He's so adorkable!

Despite the fact that he has a reversible Batman cape and an old west type hat, and that stripes don't look good on anyone, I love him too.

It's so gangsta
Like that song...only about global warming and not Mims.
Mr. Stephen Colbert taught me this, that the Number One Threat to America is Bears. Rawr.
If you don't get this...well, I'm not even going to bother to explain.
Some vampires are just good[like Angel]...so don't go pro-garlic, it kills
I absolutely love this shirt even though the shoes were stolen from Nessa and stealing is one of the 10 commandments. [ie, It's bad.]
This shirt could not be more true. Like see that thing about the 10 commandments up there? I wasn't even payed to do that. It just comes naturally. Cause me and God are tight.

I ♥LOVE♥ this shirt. So much. How could you not??

xoxoxo

0 comments: