CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

2.4

That was my 'number' in health. 2.4, so yeah, today was kinda blahh!
Homeroom-Ran around like a cah-ray-zee [I like syllables!] person!
Spanish-Learned about...Plurals stuff! And yummy stuff. Yummy bananas and hamburgers.
Health-OH BOY DO I HAVE A SHOCKER FOR YOU GUYS!!!! Health was fun, I'm not even kidding! We did three drug plays and the fake heroin the crack pack brought in was so yummy. [Canadian mints.]
Science- Worked on the kids. Our peoples names are Matthew and Elle and the kids names are Freddie, Buffy, Delilah, Stephen, Edward, and Jack. I love them all! Except for Edward.
English-Did A Christmas Carrol. I was the narrator. I read things such as 'Thunder crashed in the distance.' I was fabulous! Hehe.
After school-Made flowers, had cake, cleaned coffee pots, talked about trees, gave people middle names, used blackmail, went blind, fell over, distracted people, drooled over hot chocolate, knocked on doors, and gestured at by a cleaning lady on her birthday.
You can never have too much fun. Ever.


xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! u had quite a interesting day!!!!

scared jacoby might get traded.....

Belle ♥ said...

awwww im sorry katherine!!

Anonymous said...

There's a girl at my school named Delilah. She's weird to the max.