CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Heyy


Happy Boxing Day. I hope you have fun...uh...boxing?? Or whatever you are supposed to do today.
I'm so glad we don't have to go back to school until next Wednesday. Because I deff need time off from school. I've been sleeping so late, and I never sleep late. Or fall out of bed in the morning. Which I did today. But that isn't the point.
So one of my Christmas presents was tickets to Rent, on January 19th. We have, like, the best seats in the place, they are the front row of the balcony. Fabulous, right?? And, I don't know that much about it, but I want to see it. Mom says it's making up for the whole Legally Blonde thing. But it looks good, and I do want to see it.
Anyhoodle, I'm going to Dad's today and I'm going to be there through Saturday.
xoxoxo
Byee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool!! My friend says Rent (the movie)is really good, but I haven't seen it. Have fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love hairspray! I watched it on DVD on the weekend. It rocked! Oh and Belle, why did u have a horrible Christmas? I had the best one eva!
You guessed right...

R
E
D
S
O
X

S
T
U
F
F

Oh yeah! Tons of it!

....except....

No Ellsbury stuff. *Wahhhhhhhhhhhh*