CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

So Dead

I went to bed at like 1:30 this morning, because Mom and I were up all night watching Bones. And I'm so dead, and can't think of anything to write so I'm going to do this survey I found on someone else's blog. With changes though, so as not to plagiarize.[It's shortened though, because it's long.]
SURVEY
1. What’s your favorite children’s book?
Uhm...let's see, I'm going to go with OH! I don't know what it's called, but it's about this bear, and this cat, and it's cute.

2. What’s your favorite type of cake?
OHMIGAWDDD I love this cake that mom makes, it's like, all chocolate, all the way around. With chocolate chips on top. The only reason I don't have chocolate ice cream with it is because I think chocolate ice cream tastes yucky. But it really is the best cake ever!!

3. What is the last song you listened to?
Up The Junction, by Squeeze. It's really good, and Lily Allen did a cover of it, for Yahoo.
4. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, line 7 . Write down what it says- This made Pirates float better-something that was very useful to our ancestors, as they were sometimes without boats.
5. What are your 3 best qualities? Apparently, I have a fabulous sense of humor[even if people don't get it sometimes], I'm loyal, and...I'm stealthy!!
6. Do you think you're a kind person?
Uhm, I think so. I've been told I'm too nice, actually. I care about peoples feelings too much, which scares me, be cause it makes me sound like a guidance counselor, so I'm working on being meaner.
7. What color is your toothbrush?
I dunno, I can't find it.

8. What's your all-time favorite, most-repeated movie quote?
Hm. Well, a lot of my most repeated quotes have come out of Legally Blonde The Musical. Ones such as: "Some serious! Someone Lawyer-ly! Someone who wears black when nobody's dead!", "This is Harvard, not a stripper bar.", "It's like that couple from Titanic, only no one dies!", "I hate you Brooke! And I love you for it!!", "Bend and Snap!!", "Oh please, he's gay, totally gay!", "You've got the best frickin' shoes!", "And not we have two kids, and one more on the way..." And that's not all!!
9. What was your least favorite class in school?
ARG! The list could go on, and on, but I'm going to go with Math, Health/Gym, and Computers. And Science. And all the rest. Except ART because ART is my best friend.
10. What was the last thing that made you laugh uproariously?
Last night when Bones called Jesus a zombie. It went like this:
Booth: Catholics don't bring people back from the dead. Voodoo does, but we don't.

Bones: Jesus was reincarnated.

Booth: Jesus is not a zombie!!
11. Where were you when 9-11 happened?
School. I don't remember it though.
12. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I usually buy stuff from the vending machine with other people, so there are two people there. let's say it's Maggie. I will sun into it from the side, then Maggie would try to pull it over. Then we would kick it. Then, if none of that works, Maggie would go search for money in the choral room, and outside, and in the bathrooms, amazingly come up with 85 cents, and manage to get us 2 packages of Skittles. I would just like to state, that yes, Maggie is in fact amazing. She manages to get 2 dollars from 2 random high schoolers one time, without even really talking to them.
13. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My celly, my iPod, my camera. I can talk to people while taking pictures while listening to music. I'm quite the multi-tasker.
14. Can you change the oil on a car?
I've never tried. Knowing me, I would end up spilling the oil into the trunk or something. So let's go with no.
15. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
'Give this heart <3
16. Do you like to cook?
I suppose if I got the chance, I would like to cook, but as it is right now, I'm always busy, and people don't trust me around ovens.

17. What shampoo/conditioner do you use?
It's Aussie, and apparently it smells quite good, because Amy always asks me what shampoo I use, because my hair smells fabulous.
18. What are you wearing?
Fabulous shoes. They are the only thing that matter, because they are SO cute!!
19. What kind of bear is best?
Bears are the number one threat to America, don't you know? [Pandas, I just got one for Christmas!!]
20. What’s the last book you finished?
I can't remember. Something...good. I remember reading it in the care on the way to Dad's house.

21. Do you like to dance?

Mae. No. Maggie swears I'm a good dancer, but I dunno.
22. What did you have for dinner last night

Pizza. Then Mom decided to go crazy and let us have lots of dessert.
23. What’s your favorite painting?
I can't find a picture of it, but it looks like the angel Gabriel flipping the virgin Mary off. I saw it in an old museum.
24. If you could have any hair in the world, what kind would you want?
Okay, so I love Audrey Kitching's hair, but you know, that wouldn't look good on me. If we're talking natural hair colours, then not-too-long deep red wavy hair. Well that took up a significant 30 minutes. Love you all, xoxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree w/ u! i wish i had red hair! i love ur fav painting. ha-ha hysterical. hav a great new year belle. i'll b watchin fireworks at my neighbors house...
jacoby rox my red sox!

Anonymous said...

Stay away from Skittles!!!!! Eat M&Ms instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belle ♥ said...

I know, I'm sorry, I was using it as an example!