CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

EXAMS

Okay, so exams are next week and I'm really scared. Yeah. Here's my status.
Science: So scared. This is in my top three.
History: Pretty good. I know the stuff pretty well.
English: Know this stuff. Yeah.
Spanish: Also in my top three. nervous about this one. We didn't have this exam last year.
Religion: Gasp. I pretty much know this. I'll just read through scripture a couple of times or so...
Math: The third and final in my top three. Most of it I know but still...it's math!
So, yeah, school is blah, so not loving it.
Smooches, bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACK!!!! ur top 3 are MY TOP THREE!!!!!

science: mrs. mcCarthy has goton way meaner.
math: self-explanatory
spanish: NO COMPRENDO NO COMPRENDO NO COMPRENDOOOOOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to all of you!
I'm sure you'll be "smokin'" :)

Belle ♥ said...

OHMIGAWD NO WAYYYY! Thats so weird! we should study together!

thanks elise. thats really nice. :]

Anonymous said...

UGH ACK BLEH!!!!!!!!!! exams... *groans*
yea science aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
math... yiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkeeeeeeeesssssss!
jacoby might be traded or jon lester might be traded.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhH!
i have nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belle ♥ said...

don't have nightmares!