CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Once in a Lifetime

So as you may know, this past week, my fabulous cousins came to visit! It was like, a once in a lifetime thing. So it was a big deal. Whenever they visit it always seems to go really really fast, which is terrible, I hate that. We pretty much went to the beach every day and played volleyball everyday too. We had out usually fabulous fun. We went to a concert Friday night and to be honest, it was soooo boring. Elise and I read through the whole thing. I honestly am having such a terrible night right now, I can't remember what we even did. But I remember that Auntie Lori loves the way I 'bop' my hair up. I remember that we got Jas wet with the sprinkler and she broke her collar. I remember Evan totally knowing all the answers stop the questions for 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?', Gav and Kristi's Martian craze, them being OBSESSED with Nintendo DS and sleeping till noon. And it was amazing, and I had a fabulous time. But right now I'm too tired to rememebr anything else. But it was pretty fabulous! Miss them soo much
xoxo

0 comments: