CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's too early

Laura's birthday party was Saturday night, and it was a sleepover, and it was wicked fun! Wait, scratch that, it was a pool party. Sorry. Frenche got a pretty new bathing suit for it too. It was quite cute, actually. Although, her skirt was a bit too short. We had a pretty amazing pizza, like 28 inches of it, but the pizza guy dropped it, so we got a new one. Sammy absolutely LOVES Frenche, more than you know. But then again, maybe he loves Greta even more. Wayyy more. Ew. Gag me with a spoon. He's fabulous though. We went for a fun little walk. Frenche and I skipped around, and we all sang pretty obnoxiously. Lizzie ran through the sprinkler, and Megan showed us her scar. Then Laura opened her presents and she got a pretty purse and a gorgeous scarf and a ton of iTunes gift cards, that lucky duck. So then we went and watched a movie. I really don't remember what happened. But Lizzie and I decided it wasn't very good. But I forget what it was. Oh well. Then we pretty much like sat around and talked alot and people kept falling asleep. We tried playing truth at one point, with only four of us, but nobody had like any good questions. So that ended fast. Then at 1:00 Megan went and sat in a corner for like half an hour to talk to Shawn. So that was nice. [He's taking her to the Paramore concert.] So then we had to go to sleep because Lizzie and I were the only two awake and we were told to go to sleep. Then all of a sudden Frenche wakes up and says something along the lines of 'I peed on the pizza.' And we bust out laughing. Because it was so Fenche. So then we got up like first, I couldn't sleep and we saw Laura's piggy clock! That was funny. So we were just chilling until everybody else got up. [Hannah fixes her hair in her sleep!] And once they did everyone pretty much just sat around. Lizzie kept hitting me and Frenche was like 'It's too early for that!' Apparently, it's too early for lots of things at 8:30 am. Then we went on iTunes! and Laura bought the newest iPod touch update, which she is going to tell me if it's worth buying or not. I discovered an amazing new band, The Mission District. They ♥ dinosaurs!

THE MISSION DISTRICT!!!!!!!
And here's one of their songs! Fabulous!

They are amazing. I also have some lovely notes on my iPod I was told to share with you. Frenche's:
Hii it's like Frenche and I'm here with you right now, and we are having a super amazing time and we are watching gay kids sing on tv and it is quite an experience that I like a lot and spell check is getting on my nerves so I'm gunna go...alright well bye! Love you lots Frenche xoxoxoxo
Lizzie's:
Alana I luv yu yay I'm here at Laura's party and it turned out that my iPod was right next to yur head AMAZINGGG right ya know I'm watching a retarded show and Frenche is all like I PEED ON THE PIZZA and i was like yayyyyy!
I'm pretty sure that's Lizzie anyway. She didn't put her name. But they are really good at run on sentences, are they not? They are amazing though. Umm, I dunno what else, but it was lot's very fun!
xoxo
[I'll update about my week laterr.]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that was lizzie i am lizzie I would kno

Belle ♥ said...

Well yu didn't put yur name silly goose, how was I supposed to know??

Frenche said...

III WASS THERE!!!!! IT WAS FUNNN SHES RITE LISTEN TO HER OHH WAIT KNOW SORRY ITS TOO EARLY FOR THAT SORRY AGAIN
:))))))

Frenche said...

III WASS THERE!!!!! IT WAS FUNNN SHES RITE LISTEN TO HER OHH WAIT KNOW SORRY ITS TOO EARLY FOR THAT SORRY AGAIN
:))))))

Katie said...

excuse me but i believe it's gag me with a spoRk

Anonymous said...

Wat if I didn't want to put my name? Hmmmm

Lizzie

rahhhh☺ said...

technically you didnt discover the band....i did


just saying