CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

What a stupid lamb.

So I was listening to this Twilight podcast I got the other day [I know. I'm addicted. I'm obsessed. I'm a geek.] And they started playing the Pokemon theme song, because they were talking about how one of the hosts could sing and put vampires to sleep, like Jigglypuff, and that could be her special power. [Except for the fact vampires don't sleep.] So I looked up the Pokemon song on YouTube and I just about died laughing, it was really odd.

It's a really brilliant podcast though. They talk about Breaking Dawn and the Twilight Movie, and they have all sorts of little segments, like a song they think represents something in the series, and in the most recent one was 'When The Day Met The Night' by Panic! At The Disco. [I am aware they took out the exclamation point, but I like it better there.]

The song is supposed to represent when Bella and Edward met in Forks, and Edward basically saved Bella. She hated Forks, and he was the reason she loved it. And Edward finally finding who he truly loved after 100 years. The podcast also has a weekly joke, and a weekly Edward quote. This week it was from Twilight, when Bella and Edward are in the meadow for the first time.

and so the lion fell in love with the lamb...
It's a really fabulous part in the book, where Edward explains a bunch of stuff about being a vampire to her. It's just really amazing.
So if you want to go on the podcasts blog, the link is here. And I'm sure they tell you how you can get their podcast somewhere on there. It's somewhere on iTunes, I forget how I got it.
xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE TWILIGHT IM SUCH A TWERD YAY GO TWERDS
TWERDS STANDS 4 TWILIGHT NERDS