CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

God is a Hallmark Card

So today I went to camp, just like I usually do. It was the same as every other day. Nothing much happened.
-We had to take Carlos to the emergency room, but he's okay.
-Laura got a pretty hat, which she still has to send me a picture of. But I'm sure it's adorable.
-Abbey is having a bad day :[
-Lizzie is coming back home tomorrow, and if she would turn her cell on that would be WONDERFUL.
-I got a picture of Sister P on my iPod. She's my background.
-Apparently Walle is a wonderful movie.
-Disney Channel loves ice skating.
-Have you ever notice that Katay twitches??
I have no idea what else. If something important happened and I forgot it, post it in the comments. Anyway, I have to go. Sleepover with Em.
xoxo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am not having a bad day! y do u keep saying that???

Belle ♥ said...

scratch that yu guys. line 6 should say:
ABBEY IS A WONDERFUL PERSON WHO IS ALWAYS IN A HAPPY MOOD SHE IS AMAZING I LOVE HER.
[i am aware that is a run on sentence, but i don't care.]
sorry for the mistake.
:]

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW I LOVE U TOO!!!!

hahahahahahaha

btw i forgot one little thing about breaking dawn:

did u read the epilogue? well, it was narrated by jacob and he like runs into the woods. in breaking dawn, jacob is missing! :O

u can borrow it but u hav to like invite me ovr or something.

Anonymous said...

I'm turning on my fone right now but I got home at 11:59
it was sooo boring

Katie said...

be jealoussssssssss*twitches*ssssss very jealous......

Anonymous said...

hey i linked ya! just to let you know..:)

Anonymous said...

updattttteeee

Anonymous said...

You realize I have no life, and when you don't blog, it seems even worse!!

LY
AK

Anonymous said...

plz plz update!!!!! c ya tomorrow!!! well probably not cuz we get there at 1 in the morning!! o well :-(
xoxoxoxo,
~elise~

Belle ♥ said...

Blame Mom, not me yu guys.