CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Countdown to December 12

The second Twilight trailer came out today. And I do like it better than the first one.

The second one I think has more...I don't know, but it seems more interesting, and it shows more, I think.

But seriously I really really can't wait for the movie. I'm desperately hoping they don't totally mess it up, and that Kristen and Robert do a good job playing Bella and Edward. I really think the movie could have been casted better, and maybe that's just me [well, Tori thinks so too] but maybe it will turn out to be okay. I hope so anyway...

As of right now only.... 148 days, 7 hours, 59 minutes, and 1 second
xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey i got the "penelope" dvd with the twilight extras on it and there's like a whole new scene on it u've gotta c it! txt me!