CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Season 5 Starts Tonight!

Season 5 of Project Runway starts tonight. And really, shame on you if you haven't been checking Project Rungay all this time. Because really? I miss Heidi, Tim, Nina, and Michael.

We missed you!!
And the contestants for this season? Well none of them are as stand out with fabulous hair as Christian, but what can you do?
Fabulous.
And may I just say that some amazing people are watching for the very first time tonight [Lizzie] and that's just AMAZING. And I just can't wait! So remember, at 9 on Bravo! [5 minutes.]
<33333

4 comments:

anaaaaaaishh :D said...

ha. thanks for writing about project runway on your blog! i was just looking around:] i had been planning to watch it and i think i still missed it! ugh.. well hit me upp sometime<3

Anonymous said...

Blayne is SO campaigning to be the new Christian Siriano -- obviously the only reason they kept him around was for DRAMA. Stella is a short-timer, and Daniel Faris seems down to earth. Also, I have a secreat fashion crush on Tim Gunn.

Looking forward to next week!
xox

Anonymous said...

I get Bravo this year, yeah for me, yea for me!!! So I hate Blayne he is loser...but Suede might be even worse. It will be fun to see.

LY
AK

rahhhh☺ said...

they need to get rid of Nina Garcia